what's Home staging?
- Home Staging – is decorating your home for sale. It is a fast and effective way to showcase your home to prospective buyers in order to sell quickly and get the best price.
- is the act of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money. Staging techniques focus on improving a property’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming, attractive product that anyone might want.
- Home staging” is not a new term, but for many homeowners and real estate agents the concept of “professional home staging” is shedding new light on how to promote a home in the real estate marketplace. In past years, homeowners were left to their own discretion as far as preparing for home showings. Though they could occasionally rely on an agent for instructions, more often than not real estate agents were just as perplexed at working out the details as the homeowner.
- While agents are experts in the field of selling and closing, many are not design savvy. Agents usually know exactly what factors can help sell a home. It’s just not always easy to get a home into selling condition in a timely manner without some sort of experienced assistance.
- Professional home stagers are practiced in the art of preparing a home for resale. They work with the “flow” of a home, eliminate clutter, edit and arrange furniture, and even assist in enhancing curb-appeal. With the aid of a professional home stager, your house can make a notable first impression on potential homebuyers.
"Home staging is like dressing your house for success."
What is a Professional Home Stager?
Professional stagers are highly skilled artists. They can take a blank canvas and paint a sensuous portrait without ever lifting a paint brush. Stagers possess the skills of a top-level designer and they create dramatic scenery that appeals to all five senses.
As a Realtor, by providing Home Staging services for your clients, you will:
- Fabulous Photos for Your Listings on MLS
- Attract More Showings
- Sell your Listings faster & for More Money
- Get More Referrals from Satisfied Clients
- Save Marketing dollars
- Not have to Reduce your commission to compete
- Ensure the highest possible return for your seller's investment
Receive respect of other agents – they know your listings always look great